my history...

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I Am A Soul Coach.

As the days continue on, I must remember to remind myself that "It's Happening!!".  

This past month has been a bit of a whirl.  It's so easy to get lost in the ways of the every day, when the main focus is to simply make ends meet.  Routines take over and our energy reserves get depleted.  New responsibilities take precedence and our passions get pushed aside.  I question my priorities over and over, knowing that I need to pay rent and buy groceries.  This isn't what I wanted.  This isn't what I planned.  But it is exactly where I happen to find myself.  

I know life doesn't have to be this way.  I've dug myself out of this hole before.  How did I cycle back into this reality?  I am abundant in so many ways.  Blessed by the amazing and loving people in my life.  Blessed to have experienced multiple cities.  Blessed in knowing that there is so much more to life than this!!  The daily grind!!  As I go about my current life, hesitation arises, along with sadness. It takes effort, but I have to remind myself that there is more to the story than what is being presented.  The life of my dreams still exists, even if only in my mind.  Manifestation is always a possibility.  The thought IS the first spark!!


I've been thinking, very much, in the back of my mind lately.  Little zips and zaps of my brain continue to remind me that I haven't been focusing on the path meant for me.  I know what I am "supposed" to be doing for myself.  But instead, I find myself falling into the traps of a society, bent on keeping me down.  I need to refocus!!  I need to re-energize myself with the knowing that I am a divine being.  That all I need is already provided.  I need to trust and let go and allow the wind to carry me deep into the realms of possibility.  


I've worked very hard over the past year.  I had goals, and I have achieved every single one.  For this I am thankful.  One of my largest accomplishments was becoming a Certified Soul Coach and Past Life Coach.  I am incredibly grateful for my experiences related to this.  I know that I am a changed person, a better person.  My interests in spiritual studies have expanded, and I feel intensely connected to the earth.  I know I will continue to learn and grow as time propels me forward.  As I grow, I also know that I need to share what I have learned.  That is where my focus ultimately needs to land, and where it needs to strengthen!  I must embrace all that I am and all that I have to share.  This is incredibly important.  I want to help other people create the lives of their dreams, while I continue to create my own visions and incredible realities.  In all that I do, I know I must lead by example. 

That being said, I must break out of the mundane.  Working as a server at a restaurant is not my dream.  But living and loving others, helping them on their life's paths, IS!  It is time for me to readjust and break out of the cycle that has "defined" me thus far.  At the same time I must remember that this "me" isn't real, unless I give it that power.  In true reality, I am but one piece of a giant cosmic puzzle, a puzzle that we all are part of.  It is time for me to rearrange myself in order to fit into an easier spot with more light, love, acceptance, and kindness.  I am full of potential, to be all that I dream, as are you.  I want to choose to utilize my blessings.  I want to embrace my life as a Soul Coach!!  It is a choice I am making.  And in this choice, I feel the truth of my voice shouting from my throat chakra, "THIS IS IT!!".  Yes, I hear you.  The life I have imagined IS INDEED HAPPENING! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Soul Sista!!!
    This is a wonerful, WONDERFUL blog post! Reading your beautifully written words of wisdom profoundly spoke to my soul! I am inspired.

    Love and Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Adrianna!!! :) I'm so happy to hear that what I say has some kind of impact. You and your kind words are a blessing!! Love and miss you too!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete