my history...

Thursday, October 28, 2010

loving fall on this 28th day.

Today marks the last day of a 28 day program I've been doing with my fellow soul coach family. I've really enjoyed reading our daily positive affirmations, realizing that IT REALLY IS HAPPENING, and working through these days with my soul group. It saddens me a bit to think that we won't all be on the same page anymore, in a literal sense, once we're finished! BUT....I know really, that this is just the beginning for all of us!! YES!! Tomorrow begins our soul's vision quest. I am super excited for this sacred process! And, I can't wait to share all that I have learned with all of my future soul coaching clients!! :)




Today my affirmation was, "I give love deeply and fully. I receive love deeply and fully. My essence is love." Such a beautiful way to sum things up! I am love. You are love. That's all that really is. Thank you universe for this awareness!!! I love each and every one of you.

And on this beautiful day of LOVE, the air in Austin decided to cool down a little bit, meaning it was absolutely GORGEOUS outside. :) Blue skies and warm winds causing leaves to scurry about makes me so happy!! It almost felt like a "cool" summer's day in September in upstate NY. And it was enough to put me in the mood to collect some festive fall pumpkins with Tom this afternoon!! :)



Now, Tom and I are just listening to some Jack White, while we wait for our chocolate chip cakes to cool off. We made them in round pans so we could decorate them like PUMPKINS!!! It's about time I go check on them. HAPPY FALL with LOVE everyone!!!! xoxoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment